1. I will always warn for major character death, sexual assault, child abuse/incest, extreme violence/torture and self-harm. It's the decent thing to do. I don't want to trigger survivors. However, I seriously doubt I will ever write a story that invovles sexual assault of a major character, as this is not a subject I usually care to read about, let alone write.
2. I won't always reveal a pairing in my story's headers if I feel it might give away too much about the plot. Read at your own risk.
3. I also do not warn for drug/alcohol use/abuse. Please read at your own risk.
4. I'm pretty inconsistent for warning for spoilers for The X-Files. However, since the series ended seven years ago, I'm going to assume you've seen all the episodes. If you haven't and are concerned about being spoiled, PM me and ask.
5. If I did inadvertently trigger you with something else I didn't mention (or I've somehow forgotten a warning) and you'd like a warning added, just ask! I really don't want to trigger survivors and I'm open to your suggestions for warnings.